INFORMATION OBLIGATION FOR THE CLIENTS OF THE CONTROLLER
Modus Design Marek Cecuła
Rynek 11, 25-303 Kielce
1. The administrator of your personal data is Modus Design Marek Cecuła.
Rynek 11, 25-303 Kielce, hereinafter referred to as "the Administrator".
2. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer
your e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
a postal address:
Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data
3. Personal data of customers shall be processed for the purposes of this Agreement:
- performance of a contract or order concluded between Modus Design Marek Cecuła and the State pursuant to Article 6(1)(b), (c) and (f) of the RODO;
- compliance with fiscal and accounting obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO);
- to provide a free newsletter service if you voluntarily agree to
- receiving commercial information ( Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO);
- establishing, asserting and defending in the event of mutual claims (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the RODO);
- marketing authorisation ( Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO);
- analytical (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO);
- statistical ( Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO);
- archives ( Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO).
- fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator.
- enabling the provision of services by electronic means and full use of the Online Shop, including making transactions and payments;
- create and manage an account or accounts, and provide account support, transactions, and troubleshoot technical issues;
- handling the requests you make to us (e.g. by using the contact form);
- communicate with a person, including for the purpose of providing services.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, on the basis of the legitimate interest of Modus Design Marek Cecuła, which it is:
- conducting marketing activities towards you;
- contacting you, including for the purposes of permitted marketing activities, through available channels of communication, in particular and with your consent, by e-mail and telephone;
- ensuring the handling of payment services;
- ensuring the security of the services we provide electronically, including enforcing internal rules and preventing fraud and abuse and ensuring the security of traffic;
- conducting research and analyses, among other things, in terms of the functionality of the online store, improving the operation of services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- handling of your requests, in particular, forwarded to the user service department and by means of a contact form in the event that they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- organise loyalty programmes, competitions and promotional activities that you can take part in;
- recovery of receivables; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- carrying out statistical analyses;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (proving that we comply with our legal obligations).
If you agree, we will process your personal data for the purpose of doing so:
- storing data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
- the organisation of competitions and promotional activities in which you can take part;
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data - Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO, Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO, Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, which are the following:
a. Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the RODO, i.e. personal data are processed respectively on the basis of the agreement concluded with the Administrator (the necessity of processing in order to perform the agreement to which you are a party, including the agreement for the provision of free services by electronic means - sending a newsletter);
b. Article 6 (1) (c) of the VAT Act, i.e. the necessity to fulfil the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator (e.g. storing VAT invoices in order to fulfil fiscal obligations);
c. Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the RODO, i.e. the necessity of processing for the purposes resulting from the legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular conducting marketing and promotion (e.g. conducting direct marketing and pursuing and defending in the event of mutual claims);
d. Article 6, paragraph 1of the RODO, i.e. your consent to the processing of your personal data.
5. Please be informed that
a) providing personal data by you is voluntary.
b) Your personal data shall not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
We require that you provide the following personal data in order to be able to conclude and perform an agreement with you via the Online Shop and thus to provide you with a service:
- email address, login, password, telephone number and company information and address (in the case of an account for companies).
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude agreements with you and consequently you will not be able to use our services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other information that is necessary, for example, for accounting or tax purposes. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
6. Information on the recipients of the personal data
We provide your personal data to the parties to the transaction and to entities that assist us in providing electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment, credit, insurance, consulting or audit services, support user service, support the promotion of offers, and cooperate with marketing campaigns. We may transfer your personal information to public bodies that fight against fraud and abuse. Your personal data may be transferred to: a law firm, an advisory firm, payment system operators, e-mail marketing system operators, SMS system operators, an IT company and a courier company.
7. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
8. The period for which your personal data will be stored: the period necessary to perform a contract or pursue claims in connection with the business activity, the period necessary under the law, and in the case of personal data processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject - the period necessary to revoke the consent.
9. Please be informed that you have the right to do so:
- access, rectification, erasure or restriction of your personal data,
- data portability,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
- a written, reasoned request to stop the processing of your data on account of your particular situation;
- object to the processing of your data when the Administrator intends to process it for marketing purposes or to transfer your personal data to another controller;
to obtain comprehensive information on
a) the presence of your data in the files of the Administrator and the address of its registered office,
(b) the purpose, scope and method of processing of the data contained in such a filing system;
(c) the state of processing of your data in the filing system;
(d) the possible source of the data;
(e) the provision of your data and, in particular, information on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are made available.
10. We also inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may be carried out in the same form as consent was given.
11. The Administrator shall make every effort to ensure all the means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable provisions of law.